The Yah-Boo-Dankerties

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Help me help you.

My beautiful readers, you are few. I cherish you each, like a delicate bud on some kind of really priceless flower with lots of sentimental value, or something.

I want to make a blog that y'all will read, & visit, & look forward to. But what parts of my life are you interested in hearing about?

1.) Cultural?
Would you like to see my reviews of:
  • Films? (MA in Film Studies on its way, I claim some fair authority).
  • Music? (Opinions from the 'I likes what I likes' school).
  • Wrestling events? (bring you into my world of childlike excitement, give you the backstage nonsense, and pics that'll make you go Ooh).
2.) Philosophical/Spiritual?
I'm doing plenty of reading at the moment about Postmodernism, Liberal Theology, Nietzsche & that kind of balls. The questions and thoughts are pressing against my skull-case... should I vent them on these pages for you to mop up like so much leftover gravy? Any chance of a discussion starting? Will you promise to get angry and endeavour to bloody well set me right?

3.) Personal?
Would you like to hear about the Scavenger Hunt I went on yesterday, and why it brought out my inner fascist? What great new recipe I have just mastered - my first that contains absolutely no meat? Why the words "luxury", "relations" and "molecular" hold new joy for me? Such mysteries as these, and their anticlimactic answers, can be at hand regularly for you.

So which of these style of entry would you read if I posted, & which would you skip?
Any other ideas that I didn't just say?

I'll pepper the site too with jovial titbits (like the Edinburgh show titles), of course, unless they make you very unhappy.

I love you all individually.

3 Comments:

  • Well, i was kinda hoping for some sex scandal exposes and C-list celebrity gossip, but any of those things that you mentioned would probably be OK as well (I guess)

    By Blogger Jake, at 12:42 PM  

  • Brother, don't think I don't got your C-list gossip... Guess what young hot tamale is dating sexy Scienceologist TOM CRUISE? Step forward OPRAH WINFREY...

    By Blogger Savs, at 5:12 PM  

  • I like your sin city Review, this was nice and tells me the things I need to know, more o'that!

    As for Philosophical debate I am all for it, however it very mood dependant, so I'd prob skip it about 50% of the time

    And so on to the subject of Savage Reality... an insite into such a complex and brilliant mind would fasinating journey of delight.

    Yours truely

    Jose Fandagno Buero

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home